Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Welcome to the jungle bitches.

I seriously hope I'm allowed to write the word bitches on here. Or else I'm totally screwed. This is me.

My hair is so kick ass right here its not even funny.
For friends that are reading this I have a pseudonym on here. I mean why the eff not? I grew up wanting my name to be things like Sprinkles, or Cupcake Thundercat. Now that I'm older I have a whole list of names in case I get famous and/or if I join a roller derby league.Ive decided to do a blog for a few reasons, for one I post wayyyy too much on facebook, and frankly I'm pretty sure some people have hid or deleted me because of my ramblings, cursing, weirdness (I call em quirks...makes me sound interesting like Zooey Deschanel) and incessant use of misspellings and poor grammar, (don't worry this thing has abc check...holla!!) So this blog is for the people who care to read more than a post or a shout out, and mostly for the people who have sent me wonderful letters about how they look forward to my posts and how my words made them laugh even though they were having a majorly shitty day. It really warms my heart and gives me a new avenue of purpose to find the moment where "this shit is so insane its funny" and share it with others to make them smile. Or make them say "fuck this girl is annoying. DELETE" Because if there is one thing mainstream hip hop taught me its "If you aint bein hated on you aint doin shit" and also the importance of NOT being in the club if Usher should walk through the doors......

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/07/2011

    Moar! Moar! Looks great, I'm really looking forward to reading more of your stuff! You're probably the funniest writer of quirky internet humor since Al Gore invented this stuff. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/08/2012

    You are funny. I mean, truly fucking funny. I've read your entire blog and I've laughed out loud multiple times. Will you me mah internets friend?

    ReplyDelete