Saturday, September 15, 2012

Blogger Idol (bitches)

Important Announcement
(recognize the large print...emphasizing the importance)
I am auditioning for Blogger Idol 2012


(INSERT FIREWORKS HERE)

(and possibly applause)

Now for the important details(large fonts people...look alive)

I have been blogging for less than a year so maybe I am not THE best choice in terms of being the greatest writer or having the snazziest blog, but I think my blog has some pretty awesome followers and that sure as shit didn't happen by accident.
I worked for it.
Which is why I said "what the hay I'll audition...maybe I will even find new awesome people to join me in my quest to find a quest and we all can become master and commander of quests...or something.."
The point is, it sounds like fun.
IF I make it to the TOP 13 after my audition, then just like the  singing version of Idol, there will be writing assignments, judges scores, and eliminations.
How can YOU help??
You can visit the Blogger Idol Facebook Page
and tell them you are voting for me! Also, there are many other fantastic blogs in the running, vote for ALL of your favorites!
Also, you can head over the the Blogger Idol Website
and leave them a comment saying you are voting for me!
Also 
Twitter Your Vote!
If YOU are a blogger and also a rockstar follow the links above to find out how to audition!
There are PRIZES to be won and most of all fun to be had!

Thank you for your support Humblers!
xoxo Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment