If you haven't read her blog, I encourage you to visit it if you have a few hours to kill.
1. Where were you born? Klamath Falls, OR
2. Were you named after someone? My name is both a Stephen King movie and a top 5 most popular stripper name. Take your pick.
3. How many children do you have? Five.
4. How many pets do you have? 2 frogs, Sith and Jedi. And many fish with names like Oranjello, Peaches, Spike, Violet and Vader.
5. Your worst injury? I have had broken arms, stitches, and I used to have chronic pain in my arms and wrists. It was soul crushing. But nothing compares to my daughter trying to come out my ass. I was convinced that she was. 2nd worst would be the after math of that birth. Placenta came out in pieces and the Dr. had to manually remove it. We are talking up to the elbows in the vagina.
Behold the fact I survived and still have sex.
6. Do you have a special talent? Other than having the Ferrari of vajayjays as mentioned in #5? I am the Nell of crafts. I can't sing. I am pretty good at public speaking even though I have a lisp and develop a weird stress rash on my neck. No seriously, I am bad at most things. Oh, you know what I can do? Eat a burrito in under 5 minutes and hey have I told you about my vagina?
7. Favorite thing to bake? This is a trick question. You are expecting me to say some type of dessert but little do you know, I like key lime pie, which can be no bake. SO HA! Although I will cut a bitch for some enchiladas fresh out of the oven.
8. Favorite Fast Food? Don't really have a favorite but I do like tacos.
9. Would you bungee jump? Nope. I have come to the conclusion that it's not because I am scared, it's just that I don't need to. I scare the shit out of myself enough in one afternoon spent alone in a house that I don't need to go fling myself through a Final Destination scenario to get my kicks.
10. What is the first thing you notice about people? Dudes: Facial hair, nose, and eyes.
Girls: smile, eyes, hair. Let's try not to get deep with it. I am only noticing these things because it's what I am looking at when people are talking to me. Next things I focus on are hands and what you are eating.
11. When was the last time you cried? I can't really cry unless it has been built up for a long time. Sorry, I am a hard ass. On the opposite end I cry over cute cat videos and things like this:
12. Any current worries? You are asking someone with OCD....trust me you don't got time for dat.
13. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Coffee, Canada Dry, and smoothies.
14. What’s your favorite book? I haven't read enough or lived long enough to have a favorite, but the most recent faves are Hunger Games and Bossy Pants by Tina Fey. And I read Bust magazine religiously.
15. Would you like to be a pirate? What makes you think that I am not a pirate? That's the real question.
16. Favorite Smells? ALL DEEZ
17. Why do you blog? I have always loved writing and honestly, I write like how I talk. So I imagine when I am writing, I am just talking but in my head. It gives everyone in my real life a fuckin break plus I love the people I connect with.
18. What song do you want played at your funeral? I request everyone be sad chic and/or cosplay, and so far on my "I got dead" playlist, there is a lot of Kimya Dawson, "oh me so horny", and New Order.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Everything that is a fault of mine is an advantage sometimes. So something I truly do not like about myself is that I am still not the best listener. But hey, I get points for trying.
20. Favorite hobby? Finding new music, writing, loving, dancing, and generally life living.
21. Name Something you’ve done, you never thought you would do? Fall in love.
22. What do you look for in a friend? How fun they are and if they have good hearts.
23. Favorite fun things to do? go to L.A. for concerts and browsing shops. Also, I like going to antique shops and art shows.
24. Pet peeves? Mean people. Racism. The words "retard" "gay" and "slut" when being used to describe something bad. Just knock it off. If it slips out of your mouth it's one thing, because we all say things we don't mean before we think it all the way through. But to type it? C'mon. There are more words than that to write. Choose something else or don't be so angry on the fucking internet.
25. What’s the last thing that made you laugh? I caught Jedi dancing a few minutes ago, and he gave me the "you didn't see anything" look. I chuckled.
Now to tag some bloggers that I want to pass along this quiz to!!
The Crumb Diaries
Me and "My" Professor
Modern Mama Dramas
Raising Wild Things
Want more Humble?
SUBSCRIBE via Google Connections (look in the bar to your right)
and also via Email!
Join my shenanigans on Facebook Twitter Instagram and Pinterest